Saturday, October 2, 2021

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Leanne West

Hello Sunny Studio Fans! Leanne here and I'm happy to be guesting again on the blog. Let's talk about stamp set mash ups. It's my favorite way to get more out of my stamps. Especially when I can use different sets together that at first glance may not be an obvious mix. 

I have two cards to share today which demonstrate how well Sunny Studio stamps can mash up in unexpected ways.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Enchanted Halloween Card by Leanne West

For my Halloween card I wanted to use a princess image from Enchanted and transform her into a witch. With the witch hat and caldron from Bewitching, I was able to accomplish just that.  

Copics used: V12, V15, V17, E00, E21, R00, E41, E43, YG11, FYG2, YR21, YR12, YR16, N2, N4, N6

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Enchanted Halloween Card by Leanne West

I've also added in some pumpkins from Fall Friends. The background is an ink blend mix of Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, and Dusty Concord Distress Oxides. I've framed up the scene with the Fancy Frames Squares

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Happy Harvest Fall Card by Leanne West

For my second card, I created an apple orchard scene combining two really great sets - Fall Friends and Happy Harvest. I just love the tree from Happy Harvest. It fits so nicely on this vertical mini slimline format. 

Copics used: R00, R22, R27, E41, E42, E43, E44, E33, E35, Y32, Y26, G11, G17, B95, B97, N2, N4, N6, W2, W4, W6

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Happy Harvest Fall Card by Leanne West

And who doesn't love cute critters peeking out from behind things. Fall Friends has four to chose from and they could be used for more than just fall themes. I've made this card into a friendship card which can be sent any time of the year.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bewitching Stamps
Bewitching Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Dies
Bewitching Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment