Monday, October 25, 2021

Icing Border Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It’s Ashley with a card featuring the new Icing Border dies! These dies go perfectly with the Sunny Studio gingerbread products, but they are super versatile and can be used for so many other cards too! When I saw them, I thought they would make cool waves for one of my favorite critters - the otters!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Icing Border Dies Stitched Rectangles My Otter Half Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire onto light aqua cardstock. I used one of the Icing Border dies several times to make some ombré waves. I glued the waves to white cardstock then cut the whole piece with the largest Stitched Rectangle die to add some detail to the edges. I added this to a dark blue card base to enhance the watery feel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Icing Border Dies Stitched Rectangles My Otter Half Card by Ashley Ebben

I cut a small oval using the Stitched Oval 2 dies from more light aqua cardstock and blended the same Distress Oxides onto it as before to make a nice backdrop for my otters. I added the oval to the card with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the otters from My Otter Half with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies and adding them to the card. I die cut the "hugs" sentiment from Scalloped Oval Mat 3 three times from the same dark blue cardstock as my base and layered them up for a dimensional sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear jewels for some sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Mayra here. Happy Monday. I am sharing this card with you today using the super cute Icing Border dies set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Icing Border Dies Stitched Rectangles Gingerbread House Dies Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by die-cutting the layers for the gingerbread house using the Gingerbread House die set. Next, I used the largest of the rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set to die-cut the base panel. I then used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die to die-cut the design into the base panel. I then used the larger and medium sized dies from the Stitched Rectangles set to create the red frame. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Icing Border Dies Stitched Rectangles Gingerbread House Dies Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I used the poinsettia from the Window Quad Circle die set to die-cut the poinsettias for the card. I then used the tag from the Window Quad Square die set to die-cut the tag for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the adorable Christmas Cookies stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingerbread House Dies
Gingerbread House Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Border DIes
Icing Border DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment