Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Gingerbread House Die Focused Cards with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you today, showcasing the new Gingerbread House set. Aww this gingerbread house is so pretty!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gingerbread House Dies Woodland Borders Christmas House Shaped Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut the largest panel out of dark blue and white cardstock, then all the house elements out of kraft cardstock and lots of lovely patterned paper from these sets: Very Merry, All Is Bright and Sweater Weather.

I die cut a snowy hill out of my white large house panel with the Woodland Borders set, glued it onto my dark blue one and then I puzzled together all my house elements on top and secured them down with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gingerbread House Dies Woodland Borders Christmas House Shaped Card by Franci Vignoli

I created a matching card base out of white cardstock with the partial die cutting technique and adhered my decorated panel onto the front. Finally I added lots of little embellishments with my colorful Nuvo Drops here and there to make it extra festive.

I'm so in love with this I can't stop looking at it! Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting! 

-------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here and I am so excited to share this sweet Gingerbread House card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gingerbread House Dies Holiday Express Candy Shoppe Christmas House Shaped Card by Julia Englich

I am soooo in the mood for holiday cards and as you may know from my previous projects - I love adding houses to my scenes! So this adorable little Gingerbread House is right up my alley! I die-cut all the pieces of the house and I added color and shading to them using Distress Oxide Inks.

To fill up my scene, I also added lots of images from Candy ShoppeHoliday Express, and Christmas Cookies. I colored them all using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I added the striped paper from the All Is Bright paper pad to an A2-sized card base and I added a slightly smaller snowy background that I ink blended with Salvaged Patina over top. Then, I die-cut a hill using the Slimline Nature Borders and I added that to the scene as well. I adhered the base piece of the house with foam squares and then added all the decorative elements to it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gingerbread House Dies Holiday Express Candy Shoppe Christmas House Shaped Card by Julia Englich


I heat embossed the sentiments from 
Candy Shoppe and Christmas Cookies in gold and I cut the word "sweet" out with the coordinating dies. I added all my candy images to the scene and added the sentiment in the center.

I had so much fun creating this card and I really hope you like it!! Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful holiday season!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Dies
Christmas Cookies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express DIes
Holiday Express DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingerbread House Dies
Gingerbread House Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment