Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Lazy Christmas Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and today I want to share this fun holiday card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Fancy Frame Rectangles Dies Christmas Card by Julia Englich

I started by stamping all the images from Lazy Christmas onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I cut a piece of the striped paper from the All Is Bright paper pad and added it to an A2-sized card base, then I die-cut the smaller of the Fancy Frames Rectangle out of white cardstock and layered it over top of one of the scene patterned papers from the Very Merry paper pad.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Fancy Frame Rectangles Dies Christmas Card by Julia Englich


I added foam squares to the back of my scalloped panel and adhered it to the striped background. Then, I heat embossed the punny sentiment from the
Lazy Christmas set onto black cardstock and I added that to the card as well. Finally, I added stickles to the snowy hills for more shine!

The holiday season is always such a mad rush, so these cute sloths are a great reminder to just slow down a bit, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, showcasing the new Lazy Christmas set. Aww this little lazy sloth all dressed up festive and napping on all the presents is so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Stitched Rectangle Dies Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli


First I stamped all the images from the 
Lazy Christmas set, colored them with Copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. Then I die cut a couple of Stitched Rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Sweater Weather 6x 6 paper pack and the All Is Bright.

I turned my white rectangle into a snowy hill using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and stamped my sentiment onto it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Stitched Rectangle Dies Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I built some dimension by inking some Distress Inks onto my blue panel and I assembled my card together using a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally I drew some white dots onto my scene to create a snowy look and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops onto the snowy hill. 

Hope you like it as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment