Thursday, May 20, 2021

Stitched Rectangles Dies Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a new card using the versatile Stitched Rectangle Dies. I love little stitched edges on dies, they add subtle texture.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Pink Peonies Chloe Alphabet Dies Hugs Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Waiting for my peonies to bloom, so I was in the mood for these beautiful flowers! I first die-cut the stitched rectangle from white cardstock. Now I stamped the flowers and leaves from Pink Peonies, always masking the previously stamped image before stamping the next. I applied Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink onto the panel and removed the masks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Pink Peonies Chloe Alphabet Dies Hugs Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I colored the images with Copic markers and adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I die-cut the Chloe Alphabet Dies from gold glitter cardstock and spelled hugs.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you next Thursday, have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here with you today. I really like to use dies with stitching details, so I think the Stitched Rectangle Dies set is a must-have. I combined them with some sweet Outback Critters Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Outback Critters Punny Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I created an A2 card base from teal cardstock. Then I die cut the rectangle mats from three shades of turquoise/aqua cardstock and layered them on top of each other. I also die cut a little hill from Kraft cardstock with one of the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. I ran it through with the smallest stitched rectangle die as well for a more finished look.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Outback Critters Punny Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. With the help of partial die cutting I shortened the stitched double fishtail banner to fit my punny birthday sentiment which I stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed in white. Finally, I adhered the images and sentiment banner with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous floral spray on the first card. Love the ombre background created with the card stock layers, these critters are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete