Thursday, May 13, 2021

Happy Hamster Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here with you today. I love creating cards with cute critters and today I'm showcasing the Happy Hamsters Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamster Everyday Cards by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a light aqua A2 card base and trimmed down the yellow stars patterned paper from the Rainbow Bright Paper pack. For the top part, I blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink in circular motions on a Bristol cardstock panel. I adhered both pieces to the card base and added a thin grey paper strip.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamster Everyday Cards by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies and used liquid glue as well as foam tape to adhere them. Finally, I stamped the motion lines and punny sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with an interactive CAS card using the Happy Hamster Stamps. These critters are the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamster Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and masked off stripes with masking tape. Now I applied the following Distress Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. Then I stamped the images onto white cardstock, colored everything with Copic markers, die-cut the wheel and fussy-cut the hamsters. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamster Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I punched a small circle into the panel where the hamster in the wheel would be placed, adhered the wheel, then a small coin to the hamster, then a square foam pad and a second coin behind the panel to put the hamster into his wheel. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I adhered the remaining images, stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of blue cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

Here comes the cutie in action:

Such fun, isn't it? These adorable faces make me smile. I hope you got to smile today, too!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are off the chart cute!!!! I might just order again today! 💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete