Monday, May 10, 2021

Candy Shoppe Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra here with you today, yay! I am sharing this super sweet birthday card using the new Candy Shoppe stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Stitched Rectangles Stitched Oval Dies Candy Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images from the set. I used Copic markers. For the peach color, I used E95, E93, R02, YR00, and YR000. For the pink, I used RV00, RV10, RV52, and RV13. For the soft purple, I used BV000, BV00, BV11, and BV01. For the lime green, I used, YG01, FYG1, YG06, and YG0000. 

I then used the larger of the stitched rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles set. Next, I used the Dapper Diamonds Embossing folder to add dimension to the die-cut panel. I then added a bit of color to the edges using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. Next, I used the scalloped edge from the Slimline Basic Borders dies set to add a scalloped border to each of the sides of the base panel. I then die-cut an oval from white cardstock using the Stitched Oval dies set and the scalloped oval from peach colored cardstock using the Fancy Frames Oval dies set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Stitched Rectangles Stitched Oval Dies Candy Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

For the sentiment, I stamped the word 'sweet' from the set using the Peach Bellini Gina K. Designs ink, I then die-cut it using the coordinating die

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

---------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring the adorable new Candy Shoppe set! I was inspired by the gumballs to create a fun rainbow bubble background to go along with it and I think it turned out pretty cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Circle Dies Candy Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the frame from Frilly Frames - Quatrefoil and the inside pattern from Frilly Frames - Herringbone. Remember that all of the Frilly Frames series are interchangeable so you can come up with lots of different options! I added my die cut piece to a white card base, so my background was still all white, but with some interest! I used the Stitched Circle Small and Stitched Circle Large dies to make six different sized white circles. I used different colored dye inks to blend color onto each circle starting from the outside and blending in so I had a rainbow of bubbles! I added these to the background on a diagonal in rainbow order to finish it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Circle Dies Candy Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the gumball machine and an extra gumball from Candy Shoppe in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink along with the little bear from Beach Buddies. I colored everything with Copic markers, then stamped the smiley face from the cotton candy onto the gumball machine. I cut all the images out with their matching dies, then added them to the card with foam tape. I also used a small square of foam tape to add the bubble to the bear's mouth. I stamped my sentiment in VersaMark ink onto black cardstock and embossed with white. Then I added the sentiment strip to the card with foam tape and was finished!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: