Friday, May 28, 2021

Gift Card Pocket Cards with Kay and Candice

Hi there! Kay here, and I have a cute card to share with you today using the new Gift Card Pocket die along with two older stamp sets Timeless Tulips and Daffodil Dreams. I don't know about you, but I've had a lot of graduates to send gift cards to in the past month, so the Gift Card Pocket Die has really come in handy! And because graduation happens in the spring, the Timeless Tulips and Daffodil Dreams stamp sets are perfect for this time of year!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Timeless Tulips Daffodil Dreams Card by Kay Miller

So for my card, I started by watercoloring a piece of Bristol Board card stock with some green ink. I then speckled it with white ink. When that was dry, I cut the Gift Card Pocket Die out. I then cut the for you out of white card stock twice and added it to the front of the pocket.

I stamped all of the tulips with Pink Fresh inks using Coral Reef, Passion Fruit and Berrylicious. I stamped the daffodils with Pink Fresh inks using Lemon Whip, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard and Marigold. The leaves and stems were also stamped with Pink Fresh inks using Fresh Pear and Olive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Timeless Tulips Daffodil Dreams Card by Kay Miller

I then cut all of the flowers out using the Timeless Tulips Coordinating dies and the Daffodil Dreams coordinating dies. Most of the flowers I glued down behind the gift card pocket before adding it with double sided tape. I then added the last tulip on top of the pocket with liquid glue.

And last but not least I added a Target gift card! Such a fun card and great gift for someone!

I hope you have enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------

It's Candice back with you this Friday and I have a simple and quick graduation card for you! I know that it is that time of year that you have grad parties popping up and this is a great quick card including a place to give them a short notice gift card, check or tuck some money in using the Gift Card Pocket die!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Grad Cat Slimline Dies Card by Candice Fisher

I used these products for my mini slimline design:

I began my slimline with a 6 1/2 x 4 card base. I first die cut the stitched pennant using the partial die-cut method from the school's colors and popped it up with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Grad Cat Slimline Dies Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I created the gift card pocket from white cardstock, heat embossed the sentiment along the bottom, and lined it above the layered GRAD cut from the Chloe Alphabet set. I then stamped the grad cat and book, colored them with Copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I finished with the "mew did it!" heat embossed in gold on a banner and sprinkled a few glitter stars around!

I hope this helps you out if you are in need of a quick grad card for this weekend! Thanks so much!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Daffodil Dreams Dies
Daffodil Dreams Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Daffodil Dreams Stamps
Daffodil Dreams Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Timeless Tulips Dies
Timeless Tulips Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Timeless Tulips Stamps
Timeless Tulips Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Pocket
Gift Card Pocket
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment