Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Cupcake Die Focused Cards with Franci and Julia

Hi there crafty friends! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun & colorful Happy Birthday card made with the new Cupcake Shaped Dies set. This new dies set is soo much fun! I had the best time creating my cupcake card I can't wait to make more already!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Chloe Alphabet Cupcake Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut all the elements out of solid colored cardstock and patterned paper from these sets: Classic Gingham and Classic Sunburst. I also die cut the bigger cupcake shape out of a light pink cardstock and I used the same die to create my card base ( with the partial die cutting technique). 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Chloe Alphabet Cupcake Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued everything together and I also die cut my sentiment using the new Chloe Alphabet dies and glued it down with foam adhesive. As all the elements were glued down I added the colorful confetti from the Rainbow Dot Confetti set and coated all the sprinkles + the sentiment in glossy accents. As everything was dry I glued my decorated panel to my shaped card base and this card is ready to wish a loved one Happy Birthday! 

I love this sooo much and I hope you like it too. Have a lovely day! 

-----------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a sweet house card! When I first saw the Cupcake Shape die, I immediately thought it would be so adorable as a house. So here is my take on it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Candy Shoppe Scalloped Fence Cupcake Themed Cards by Julia Englich


I stamped out the images from Harvest Mice and Candy Shoppe onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers. Then, I die cut the Cupcake ShapeScalloped Fence as well as the elements from Sweet Treat House Add-On. I ink blended all the cupcake house pieces as well as the background with Distress Oxide inks and I also added some splatters to the main panel for added interest. 

Inks used: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Antique Linen, Hickory Smoke, Cracked Pistachio, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5; RV10, RV13, RV25, RV19.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Candy Shoppe Scalloped Fence Cupcake Themed Cards by Julia Englich


I heat embossed my sentiment from Candy Shoppe in white onto a strip of black cardstock. I attached my background to a card base. Then, it was time to assemble my house. I used two strips of white cardstock and Copic markers to make little shutters and for the chimney, I just used the base of the birthday candle from the Cupcake Shape die set! Finally, I added my cute images and lots of shine with Crystal Glaze and Chunky Glitter. I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: