Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Scalloped Fence Cards with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Seasonal Trees Snail Mail Harvest Mice Everyday Card by Julia Englich

For this one, I stamped out my images from Harvest MiceSnail MailMerry MiceSeasonal Trees and Santa Clause Lane onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers. 

Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5, N7; R11, R14, R18. R29; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17; E30, E21, E23, E25, E27; G40, G43, G17

After that, I ink blended the background using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide Ink and added some splatters for more interest. Then, I die cut the Scalloped Fence three times out of white cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Seasonal Trees Snail Mail Harvest Mice Everyday Card by Julia Englich


I adhered my background panel to a card base and added all my images as well as my fence on top! For my sentiment, I die cut the word "sending" with the Chloe Alphabet dies and heat embossed "birthday wishes" from Candy Shoppe in white onto black cardstock. I adhered both parts of the sentiment to the background. Finally, I added shimmer pen and and crystal glaze for more sparkle! I really hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with a darling slimline card. Aww look at these little succulents, they're my favorites!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Looking Sharp Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut my Stitched Rectangle slimline panel using the partial die cutting technique and I created a matching card base out of light grey cardstock. Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut these little plants from the Looking Sharp set and I die cut the Scalloped Fence out of white cardstock multiple times.

I masked the bottom of my white stitched panel and inked the top using some pink, green and yellow Distress inks. I removed the mask, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and assembled and glued down my fence with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Looking Sharp Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I added the succulents with foam adhesive and a couple of hearts from the Happy Hamster set. I glued down the panel to my card base with more foam adhesive and added little dots with a white gel pen onto the background.

This card turned out so super cute! Thanks a lot for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment