Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Window Quad Die Focused Cards with Ana and Christy

Hello crafty friends! This is Ana and today I am sharing a Christmas shaker card showcasing Window Quad Square Dies and Warm and Cozy Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Warm and Cozy Dies Christmas Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I decided to go with non-traditional colors for my Christmas card today. I choose Pink & Purple Heart confetti first and pulled the colors to the rest of the card from the mix. I went through my colored cardstock and found the colors that matched the shaker hearts, then die cut the mugs, snowflakes and hearts (from Warm and Cozy dies set), adhered the pieces together, making sure I put the hearts in the center of each mug to coordinate with hearts in shaker windows.

Out of white heavyweight cardstock, I die cut the Window Quad panel then stamped the sentiment in purple ink. Sentiment is from Alpaca Holiday stamp set and I thought I went perfect with this card. To create the background of the shaker part, I heavily inked Wilted Violet distress oxide ink and once it was dry, added white splatter to the purple panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Warm and Cozy Dies Christmas Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I backed the window opening with acetate, added double foam tape around each window, added the Heart confetti and closed the windows with inked purple panel. I added the colorful mugs using foam tape and finished by adding highlights with white gel pen.

I really hope you like today’s card and got inspired to use non-traditional colors and shaker pieces for Christmas! I think it turned out super cute and a bit unexpected with hearts confetti.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card using our Window Quad Square Dies. Each little square features an adorable dog from Party Pups. I simply colored their gifts in Christmas colors and added in a letter to Santa and a candy cane from Penguin Pals. I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Party Pups Penguin Pals Christmas Themed Card by Christy Reuling

Then I die cut the Window Quad Square from some Holiday Cheer 6x6 paper and used the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil to add the stitching detail to the edge as well. I stamped a sentiment from Inside Greetings - Holiday at the bottom of the panel with red and green ink and popped it up over another piece of patterned paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Party Pups Penguin Pals Christmas Themed Card by Christy Reuling

I added the pups in the windows with foam tape and finished off the card with a few sequins and some Stickles glitter glue.

To watch this card come together, please check out the video tutorial on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Warm & Cozy Dies
Warm & Cozy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: