Monday, November 16, 2020

North Pole Cards with Mayra and Tammy

Hello and happy Monday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing a fun card with you. I used the adorable North Pole stamp set. This is such a cute set. I adore the little elves!!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring these little cuties using Copic markers. I used R26, R17, R05, and R59 for the red areas. For the soft pink, I used R00, R01, and R21. For the soft green, I used G20, G12, G43, G24, and G46. For the skin areas, I used E50, E51, E21, and E23. 

Next, I used the lovely Frilly Frames Lattice die to die cut a red scalloped frame for the card. I then die cut a rectangle to fit within the frame. I added color to this die-cut panel using Distress Oxide inks. I used Tattered Rose and Festive Berries. I then stamped the word 'greetings' from what is becoming one of my absolute favorite stamp sets Season's Greetings

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then used the stitched hill from the Slimline Nature Borders die set to create a snowy hill for the little elves to be on. This was a fun card to create. I hope you feel inspired. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

---------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Tammy here! I'm so excited to share this festive holiday card and coordinating tag set, featuring the adorable set, North Pole. I just love traditional Christmas sets, and this set has it all...from Santa Claus to his adorable working elves! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card Tags by Tammy Stark

To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

North PoleCoordinating Dies
Gleeful Reindeer
 (trees)/ Coordinating Dies
Santa Claus Lane/ Coordinating Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card Tags by Tammy Stark

To create this slimline card, I first cut a white scalloped border using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. Next, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to fit inside the scallop and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I added some white embossed snowflakes from Gleeful Reindeer, and die cut a snowy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies.

I then attached the panel to a red slimline card base. Next, I attached the images to my card, using foam tape on some for dimension, and white heat embossed the sentiment from North Pole to complete my card. Next, I created a fun trio of Christmas tags I can't wait to use on the kiddos gifts this year!

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Santa Claus Lane Winter Themed Holiday Card Tags by Tammy Stark

First, I cut my tag bases from the Very Merry and Holiday Cheer  6X6 paper, using the Scalloped Tag Square Dies. Next, I cut a background to fit inside the square tags, and ink blended it just as I did the slimline card. The snowy hills were created with the Woodland Borders Die and attached to the background. 

I then attached a white frame around the background using the Fancy Frames Square Dies, and added the stamped images, using foam tape on some for dimension. To complete my tags, I white heat embossed the sentiments from North Pole and Santa Claus Lane onto black cardstock strips, and added red and white bakers twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment