Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Quatrefoil Die Focused Cards with Ana & Video Tutorial by Christy

Hello crafties! It’s Ana today sharing a Christmas card featuring new Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies and Season’s Greetings stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Blog: Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies, Season's Greetings Stamps & Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I love traditional Christmas colors red/green, but this year I have been mixing it up a bit with a few very non-traditional color combos for my holiday cards. Last week I made a card using purple/pink/blue and white, and this week I’ve decided on pink and mint.

For this card I used Quatrefoil die to die cut white cardstock to create the background, left it white and decided on pink cardstock to back it up with. I stamped the berries ink pink to match the background, and tree sprigs and the greeting in mint (all from Season’s Greeting set). I fussy cut the words seasons and greetings then started assembling the card.

Sunny Studio Blog: Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies, Season's Greetings Stamps & Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I added very thin pieces of foam tape to the back of the quatrefoil die cut then adhered the pink cardstock to the back. Berries and tree sprigs were added directly with liquid glue and the sentiments were adhered with foam tape.

To finish the card, I added Wink of Stella for some shine. I really hope you like this pink/mint combo for Christmas! 

---------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a stylish shaker card featuring our Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies. I cut it out of some dark blue cardstock and added a piece of acetate to the back to create a window. Then I made a card base out of the same color cardstock, added some flat shaker material on top, and popped the window frame up on thin layers of foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Quatrefoil Dies, Holy Night Stamps, Slimline Nature Border Dies Christmas Shaker Card with Video Tutorial by Christy Reuling

For the focal panel, I trimmed down a matching piece of that cardstock and heat embossed some stars in the sky. Then I layered three Slimline Nature Borders in three different shades of cardstock  (dark gray, pale gray, and gold) to create my shifting sands. On the bottom one, I stamped my sentiment in dark blue ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Quatrefoil Dies, Holy Night Stamps, Slimline Nature Border Dies Christmas Shaker Card with Video Tutorial by Christy Reuling

I adhered my wise men from Holy Night, which I colored with Copic markers and trimmed out with the matching dies, and glued the focal panel to the center of the shaker window. As I finishing touch, I added some glitter glue to the gifts and jewels, and dotted in a few more stars in the sky. 

To see how I made this card, join me for a video Tutorial down below or watch from the Sunny Studio YouTube channel HERE.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Stamps
Holy Night Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Dies
Holy Night Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment