Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Classy Christmas Cards with Juliana and Isha

Season's Greetings Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a Christmas card I created using the beautiful Classy Christmas Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Christmas Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring the images from the Classy Christmas Stamp Set using Copic Markers. I then die cut them using the coordinating die set. Next, I stamped the sentiment using the Season's Greetings Stamp Set and die cut the word greetings using the Season's Greetings Word Die Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Christmas Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

As I played around with creating the floral cluster I ended up needing to stamp some extra pine boughs and leaves. To create the background, I took a piece of kraft cardstock and die cut it using the stitched die from the Frilly Frames Herringbone Die Set. I then embossed it using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Classy Christmas Stamp Set.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha with you today sharing a no-line watercoloring slimline card featuring the Classy Christmas stamp set. I really love these classic poinsettia images which are perfect for various techniques.

Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Christmas Themed Card by Isha Gupta

I started by stamping the images onto watercolor paper using antique linen distress inks. I then colored them using Schminke watercolors. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Next, I stamped the pine leaves using various Distress inks. Add a touch of water using a damp brush. Die-cut them.

Now, I die-cut a panel using Slimline Scalloped Frame die from white cardstock. I added a little Peacock Feathers Distress ink to this panel and added a few splatters of gold and silver.

Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Christmas Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Create a floral cluster of your liking and adhere all the images to the panel. Stamp the sentiment from the Victorian Christmas stamp set. Adhere this panel to a red card base.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment