Monday, October 5, 2020

Window Quad Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley today with a super cute set of mini tags I made using the tag dies in the Window Quad Square set. I've actually never made tags before, but I had so much fun piecing these ones together! I may never go back to those packs of stick-on gift tags!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad dies Penguin Pals Merry Mice Winter Tags by Ashley Ebben

I started by using the tag and tag pieces from the Window Quad Square set to cut several pieces of different patterned papers from the Holiday Cheer and Very Merry paper packs. I used liquid glue to piece them together so I had some wiggle time to get the papers lined up just right.

I decided to do four different images and leave the matching papers as the element that ties the tags together as a set. I made a penguin tag using the Penguin Pals set, an alpaca tag using Alpaca Holiday and Inside Greetings Holiday, a mouse tag using Merry Mice, and a Santa tag using North Pole and Santa Claus Lane. For each tag, I stamped the image in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink on white cardstock, then colored with Copics before cutting out with the matching die and adhering it to the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad dies Penguin Pals Merry Mice Winter Tags by Ashley Ebben

I then stamped the phrase I wanted on the back of the tag using VersaMark ink and embossed with white. If you wanted, you could also trim the images down to fit on the tags, but I liked the oversized image on the front and didn't mind the overhang on the back. I finished each tag with a bit of metallic twine so I can tie them to presents!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone, Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to have this card and mini tag set to share with you. I used the awesome Window Quad Square Dies set. This is such an awesome set because aside from including the quad window cut out die it also includes two styles of mini tags and the coordinating pieces to decorate the mini tags. These are the cutest little tags. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Card by Mayra Duran-Hernadez

I began by coloring the images I would be using for the card and tags. I used the super cute Harvest Mice Stamps, Harvest Mice DiesBountiful Autumn, and Home Sweet Gnome.  

Copic Markers Used: Mice: E41, E31, E35, E55; Orange areas: YR20, YR21, YR15, YR07; Soft Pink areas: R00, R01, R21

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Card by Mayra Duran-Hernadez

Next, I die cut the pieces I used to create the card and tags. I used the stitched rectangle die from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set, the grass and hill from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, and for the scalloped edge I used the Slimline Basic Borders Dies. I used Distress Oxide Ink to add color to the grass, dirt, and sky areas. I used Peacock Feathers for the sky, Mowed Lawn along with Peeled Paint for the grass, and Gathered Twigs for the dirt area. The patterned paper is from the Classic Sunburst Paper set.

I hope you enjoy this set and are inspired to create. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Those tags are FABULOUS! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete