Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Victorian Christmas Cards by Ana and Christy

Hello friends! It’s Ana today with a colorful holiday card featuring Victorian Christmas stamps and coordinating dies, as well as Holiday Cheer patterned paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Victorian Christmas Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started by choosing colorful snowflake patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack, die cut it with Frilly Frames Stripes Dies and created a snowflake scalloped mat.

I stamped Victorian Christmas house image 4 times and colored it with Copic markers. I was really inspired by the colors of snowflakes on patterned paper, and chose red, blue, pink and green for my houses.

Once colored, I cut the houses with coordinating die and backed each house with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment repeatedly in a single line across the snowflake background, then adhered the houses.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Victorian Christmas Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I backed the finished panel with red/white lattice patterned paper from the same pack, and added highlights with white gel pen.

I really hope you like today’s card and got inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

----------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card using our adorable mini set Victorian Christmas. I also stamped the tree from Winter Scenes twice to create a little snowy scene. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Victorian Christmas Winter Scenes Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Christy Reuling

For the focal panel, I die cut the smaller Fancy Frames Rectangle out of some white cardstock and popped the center portion out. I cut that across the middle to create a snowy slope and blended on some Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink for the night sky. Then I did some splatter detail with Copic Opaque White for the falling snow. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom of the snowbank in red ink and fit the pieces of the frame back together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Victorian Christmas Winter Scenes Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Christy Reuling

For the patterned papers, I chose three prints from the Very Merry 6x6 paper to layer on my card base. I cut the largest down with the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil, and the two scalloped strips with the Slimline Basic Borders. Then I popped up my focal panel to give it some dimension and added a bit of Stickles on the lights and snow.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can check out the video tutorial on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Victorian Christmas Dies
Victorian Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment