Friday, October 2, 2020

Scaredy Cat Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hi there and happy Friday! It's Franci here with you today with a fun Halloween card featuring the new Scaredy Cat set! This little kitty is so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Stitched Oval Dies Halloween Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked my own background using all the little images included in the set. Then I die cut a Stitched Oval and I inked it up using Distress inks. I added some sparkle splatters and let them dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Stitched Oval Dies Halloween Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut all my images and glued all my card elements down with some foam adhesive. I added some details with a white gel pen and some embellishments like Black Nuvo Drops.

Please enjoy my card video tutorial below.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I'll see you soon with another cute project!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello my crafty friends, Candice here! I hope you are having a fantastic Friday! Today I have a fun Halloween card using the Scaredy Cat stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Slimline Dies Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Halloween Themed Card by Candice Fisher
 

I used these Sunny Studio products for my card:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first created my panel by die cutting thick white card stock with the scalloped frame and then with the semi-circle 3 times. I then inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with blueprint sketch and salty ocean and adhered with foam tape behind the scalloped frame.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Slimline Dies Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Halloween Themed Card by Candice Fisher
 

Next, I stamped all the images from the sets listed above, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I heat embossed the sentiment in the top section in white and then added all the images either with glue or foam tape giving dimension to the mini scenes. To finish the card, I stamped some gold stars, white dots with a gel pen and some iridescent pearls!

 

Thank you for stopping by today!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Dies
Scaredy Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment