Saturday, October 24, 2020

Harvest Mice Cards with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here with a card duo, featuring the adorable Harvest Mice StampsNow that the weather has cooled down a bit here in the Vegas area, I'm ready for everything Fall!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Slimline Dies Fancy Frame Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

The first card I made is a fun shaker card. To begin, I cut a card base, measuring 5 X 5". Next, I cut a piece of the gorgeous paper from the Colorful Autumn Paper to 4.75 X 4.75" and adhered it to my card base. Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Harvest MiceCoordinating Dies
Beautiful AutumnCoordinating Dies

To create the shaker, I die cut white cardstock using the Fancy Frames Circle Dies. I cut 5 frames, layered them together, attaching a piece of acetate to the top frame. Next, I die cut a circle and ink blended it with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped my sentiment from Harvest Mice in black ink, added some Majestic Fusion sequins, and attached the frame with the acetate with strong adhesive to complete my shaker. 

Next, I arranged the leaves, acorns, and pumpkins around the shaker to create the look of a Fall wreath. To complete my card, I added some pumpkins and the darling mouse on top of the acetate with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Slimline Dies Fancy Frame Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

For my next card, I made a slimline card to create a fun Fall scene. To begin, I used the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies to cut the scalloped base and the Stitched Mat Die. I ink blended the background with Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut a grassy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks, and attached to the background. I wanted to bring in that gorgeous Colorful Autumn Paper again, so I created a thin mat by cutting my paper in half, piecing it together, and attaching it to the scalloped die. 

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from Harvest Mice/ Coordinating Dies. The cornstalks were inked with Marigold ink from the PinkFresh Studio ink cubes - Rise & Shine. I arranged the stamped images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment across the top in black ink and attached my finished card front to a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Slimline Dies Fancy Frame Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment