Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sledding Critters Cards with Ana and Christy

Hi crafty friends and welcome back! Ana here today with a card showcasing Sledding Critters stamps and coordinating dies, as well as Fancy Frames Circle dies and Holiday Cheer paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping and coloring Sledding critters with Copic markers, then cutting them out with coordinating dies. I die cut the word snow out of white cardstock next and started working on the background.

I chose red polka dot paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack, and white heat embossed the snowflakes and the sentiment (Sledding Critters set). I ink blended Salty Ocean distress ink on a piece of white cardstock, then added white splatter and trimmed it to fit the white Fancy Frame (Fancy Frames Circles dies).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the circle frame to the inked background, then the entire piece to red patterned paper. I added the Sledding Critters and the word snow and my card was finished!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great week.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a card using the sweet Sledding Critters stamp set. These guys look like they're ready to hit the town on a snowy Winter's eve! I had so much fun coloring this image with Copics, and then I trimmed it out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Christy Reuling

I chose two patterns from the Very Merry 6x6 paper pack. The red print I die cut with the outer part of Frilly Frames Lattice. I popped that up with foam tape onto a green card base. Then I trimmed the second patterned paper print down to fit inside the stitched detail of the red print. I love how quick and easy this made it to create my scene! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sledding Critters Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Christy Reuling

To finish off the card, I stamped a dark green sentiment, adhered my image, and added some Stickles Glitter Glue to my critter's accessories and to the edge of the two snowbanks, plus a few of the dots of falling snow.

If you'd like to watch how this card came together, please check out the video tutorial on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Dies
Scaredy Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sledding Critters Dies
Sledding Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable I'm in love with this stamp set

    ReplyDelete