Friday, October 30, 2020

North Pole Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hello! It's Franci here with you today, with a mini square Christmas card! Aww look at this adorable couple! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole, Winter Scenes & Santa Claus Lane Winter Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped, colored with Copics all my images and then I die cut some of them. I used all these different sets: North Pole coordinated diesWinter ScenesPenguin Pals and Santa Claus Lane coordinated dies. Then I cut out my trees images with a circle die to create my background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole, Winter Scenes & Santa Claus Lane Winter Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I created my square card base out of some white cardstock, covered the front with some patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 set and glued down all my card elements with foam adhesive. Finally I added lots of white little dots with my white gel pen to create a snowing effect on my scene.

Please enjoy my card video tutorial below:

Hope you like this simple mini Christmas card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello my Crafty Friends! Candice here and I have to admit that one our family traditions is watching Elf every Christmas and we still laugh every single time! When I saw these adorable little elf's in the North Pole stamp set, I had to create my favorite scene from the movie, the snowball fight!

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Winter Scenes Slimline Dies Spring Scenes Winter Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

I used all these awesome Sunny Studio products to create my scene:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For my background, I first inked the top of my card front with tumbled glass and stormy sky Distress Oxide inks. I then die cut the stitched cloud and stamped my sentiment. I love that she had the perfect sentiment that goes with the movie, "Spreading Christmas cheer for all the hear!"

Sunny Studio Stamps: North Pole Winter Scenes Slimline Dies Spring Scenes Winter Holiday Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the two scene builders from the Spring & Winter scenes stamp sets, Elf and Michael, colored them all with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. I adhered all of them with foam tape for dimension. To finish, I had to make my piles of snowballs and the little citrus die from Summer Sweets was the perfect size! I layered them with foam tape next to them as they prepare to win!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Dies
Summer Sweets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment