Monday, October 12, 2020

Frilly Frame Quatrefoil Die Focused Cards by Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a sparkly, monochrome Christmas card featuring the newest in the Frilly Frames series - Frilly Frames Quatrefoil!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Classy Christmas Inside Greetings Winter Card by Ashley Ebben

I started with a kraft card base and splattered it with a bit of white acrylic paint. I added a white die cut I made with the combination of Frilly Frames Quatrefoil and Frilly Frames Retro Petals. The mixing and matching options with the Frilly Frames series is just incredible!

I set the card base aside and stamped several poinsettias and pinecones from Classy Christmas onto white, cold press watercolor paper in VersaMark ink. I embossed with metallic gold and then again with glitter gold embossing powders for a super sparkly gold outline. I used the Pinkfresh Studio Wild Truffles ink cubes as watercolors for the images. I splattered them with white and gold acrylic inks, then die cut them with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Classy Christmas Inside Greetings Winter Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the sentiment from Inside Greetings Holiday with VersaMark ink on vellum then embossed with gold. Make sure to use anti-static powder on the vellum first for a clean image! I added the vellum strip to the card, tucking the edges under the white die cut to hide the adhesive. I then added my colored images, popping a few up with foam tape for dimension. I finished with a scattering of clear confetti for extra shine.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone!! Mayra here with you today, I am so happy and thankful to be here!! I have a fun card to share with you. I used the lovely Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies. I kept the design simple as I wanted to dies to be the focus. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began my card by die cutting two pieces of cardstock using the stitched rectangle panel from the set. One was die cut using plain white cardstock and the other from Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used Distress Oxide Inks to add color to the panel that was die cut from the Bristol Smooth cardstock. I used Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, and Seedless Preserves. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

After allowing the panel with the Distress Oxide colors to dry up for a bit, I used the quatrefoil pattern layer die to add the design to the panel. I then die cut an oval from the Stitched Oval Dies set using Bristol Smooth Cardstock once again. I then added the same colors in the same order to the oval as well. The sentiment is from the Season's Greetings stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum then used the coordinating dies to die cut the word. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment