Monday, June 24, 2019

Slice Of Summer Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hello everyone, Leanne here! I have definitely been channeling some summer vibes into all my cards lately. This is pretty easy to do with a fun summertime stamp set like Slice of Summer. I concentrated on the lemon/lime image in the set and created a festive birthday shaker card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Pink & Green Lemon Lime Birthday Card by Leanne West (using Loopy Letters & Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies)

This is a pocket shaker card. They are so easy to make if you haven’t tried one. All you need is a 5 1/2" x 7 3/8” clear stamp storage pocket. Insert an A2 size card stock panel and fill with sequins. I used a bright pink card stock panel and white heat embossed part of the greeting onto it before slipping it into the pocket. After I filled with sequins and star confetti, I folded the top half of the pocket over and secured it to the back. I then adhered the closed pocket to an A2 card base.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Pink & Green Lemon Lime Birthday Card by Leanne West (using Loopy Letters & Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies)

To decorate the outside I added a white scalloped frame and several stamped whole and sliced limes from the Slice of Summer set. I also used a tiny flower image from Fabulous Flamingos to decorate the limes. I used small glue dots to adhere everything on to the front of the pocket shaker. I have found that glue dots stick very well to the smooth pocket surface.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Pink & Green Lemon Lime Birthday Card by Leanne West (using Loopy Letters & Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies)

Lastly, I completed the greeting. I die cut the letters to spell birthday with Loopy Letters. I adhered the letters together on my cutting mat using the grid lines to keep them straight. I then adhered the word to pocket with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I’ll be sharing a ‘You’re One In A Melon’ card using the Slice of Summer Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Watermelon You're One In A Melon Card by Eloise Blue (using Summer Splash 6x6 Paper)

To start off I used some coloured inks to stamp down four watermelons from Slice of Summer. Once they were all stamped, I cut them out and added foam tape to the backs.

(Altenew Inks Used: Jet Black / Bamboo, Parrot, Olive / Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Watermelon You're One In A Melon Card by Eloise Blue (using Summer Splash 6x6 Paper)

I cut down a white card base and adhered a piece of yellow striped patterned paper into the centre from Summer Splash. I then adhered my watermelon slices in a circle patterned in the centre.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slice Of Summer Watermelon You're One In A Melon Card by Eloise Blue (using Summer Splash 6x6 Paper)

For my sentiment I used the ‘You’re One In A Melon’ and white heat embossed it onto a strip of black cardstock. I cut around the Melon’ word with fine detail scissors so my strip wouldn’t be as thick. I then adhered it into place and added a twine bow around the right and side of the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slice of Summer Stamps
Slice of Summer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slice of Summer Dies
Slice of Summer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment