Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Coastal Cuties Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi Friends, Angelica here with a card featuring the adorable Coastal Cuties stamp set. These little girls remind me of my daughter, and she LOVES the beach. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties Summer Beach Themed Card by Angelica Conrad (using Striped Paper from Summer Splash 6x6 Pack)

I made my background with the images from the stamp set. I stamped the girls in random order, then filled in the empty spots with the splash stamps. I used Copic Markers to color the images in.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties Beach Babies Seasonal Trees Catch A Wave Summer Beach Themed Cards by Angelica Conrad and Juliana Michaels

I glued on a strip of Summer Splash Pattern Paper, then added a small strip of black card stock. I attached the card front to an A2 size card base, then got the sentiment ready. I stamped the words from the Coastal Cuties stamp set onto black card stock with embossing ink, then heat-embossed it with white embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties Summer Beach Themed Card by Angelica Conrad (using Striped Paper from Summer Splash 6x6 Pack)

I hope I have helped with ideas for this darling stamp set. Thanks for stopping by! 

--------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Juliana, and today I'm here to share a summer themed card with you featuring Sunny Studio Stamps Coastal Cuties Stamps and Beach Babies Stamps! This card is similar in size to the Pirate themed card I shared recently featuring the Seasonal Trees Stamps. Along with a fun scene on the outside of the card, there is also some fun carried onto the inside of the card as well!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties, Beach Babies & Seasonal Trees Catch A Wave Summer Beach Themed Card by Juliana Michaels (using Woodland Borders & Fluffy Cloud Dies)

To get started I stamped images from Coastal Cuties Stamps, Beach Babies Stamps and Seasonal Trees Stamps with Memento Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. Once all the coloring was finished, I die cut them using the coordinating Coastal Cuties Dies, Beach Babes Dies and Seasonal Trees Dies. The card base for this card is 7 x 7.75 inches folded in half to create a long narrow card...perfect for this summer scene!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties, Beach Babies & Seasonal Trees Catch A Wave Summer Beach Themed Card by Juliana Michaels (using Woodland Borders & Fluffy Cloud Dies)

For the beach, I trimmed a piece of kraft cardstock to 3.5 x 7.75 inches and then took one of the sloped borders from the Woodland Border Dies and die cut it. I then took the other border lined it up with the end of the first cut, used Therm O Web Purple Tape to hold it in place and die cut the rest of the piece. By doing this, I was able to create a longer border cut that would fit my card size. I did this twice to create 2 layers of sand for the beach scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties, Beach Babies & Seasonal Trees Catch A Wave Summer Beach Themed Card by Juliana Michaels (using Woodland Borders & Fluffy Cloud Dies)

Next I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper to 3.25 x 7.5 inches and ink blended the top portion with Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean using a foam applicator. Once this was complete, I adhered the sandy beach and the card was ready for me to start creating my scene. I layered all of the images along the beach and used double sided foam adhesive to pop up some of the images for added dimension. I then added some die cut clouds using the Fluffy Clouds Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Coastal Cuties, Beach Babies & Seasonal Trees Catch A Wave Summer Beach Themed Card by Juliana Michaels (using Catch A Wave & Fluffy Cloud Dies)

For the inside of the card, I used the same technique for the waves that I did with the sandy beach. Here, I used the Catch A Wave Dies. I then completed the scene by adding a couple of the colored images with floaties so they looked like they were out enjoying the water!

I hope you enjoyed this summer card inspiration using the Coastal Cuties Stamps and Beach Babies Stamps.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Coastal Cuties Stamps
Coastal Cuties Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Coastal Cuties Dies
Coastal Cuties Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, and the scene is so cute, I want to go to the beach with them. It is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete