Tuesday, October 6, 2015

School Time You Rule Watercolor Teacher Card with Heidi

Heidi here today with a card using the School Time stamp set.


I created a water colored background using Zig Clean Color real brush markers and then I stamped the Images onto Copic friendly card stock. I colored them using Copic Markers, and fussy cut them.  I found that these stamped images are very easy to cut out. 

I adhered the images using foam adhesive on top of my watered colored panel. I used the ruler as a side paper piece, instead of patterned paper, I thought it goes really good with the sentiment. To finish the card I added some enamel dots. 



Thanks so much for stopping by.  
We can't wait to see what you create with the Sunny Studio Stamps, tag all your projects on social media using the #SunnyStudioStamps so we can see them and you might get feature on our Sunny Saturday Share!

I really hope you liked this card and that you comeback tomorrow for more inspiration using the "School Time" stamp set.

Supplies:
School Time Stamp set by sunny Studio Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a Sunny day! 




5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the watercolor and the addition of the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teacher card...love the watercolouring and the ruler on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the ruler on the side of the card, really pairs up great with the sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi did this set so proud!!! Wow, love the ruler accent as a side border and the watercoloered background enhances the cuteness of the as school icons used on this WONDERFUL card!!!

    ReplyDelete