Friday, October 30, 2015

Birthday Smiles Hugs Card and Fishtail Banners Love Card with Marion

Hello, it's Marion here. I hope you have been enjoying all of the inspiration from the design team this week on the blog. Today I have two more cards to share with you.

The first card uses the Birthday Smiles stamp set. Who wouldn't love a huge ice cream like this? It's hard to tell from the photo, but the ice creams are covered with some Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen, so they are really shimmery. I white heat embossed the images onto some water colour paper and then used Distress inks to colour them.


The sentiment is from the Furever Friends die set. I die cut 5 'hugs' words and adhered them together to form a thicker sentiment.


For my second card, I have used the Fishtail Banner dies to create a modern and graphic design. I ran the banner die cut through my machine several times to create smaller arrow shapes of varying thicknesses. I adhered these to a white piece of card stock leaving random spaced gaps between the arrows. Once again the sentiment and hearts are from the Furever Friends die set.


The hearts are are covered with a layer of black Ranger Enamel Accents for some shine and dimension.


Supplies used:
Thanks for visiting today,

Marion

1 comment:

  1. Marion your cards are fantastic but I really love that fishtail banner card! That really gives off a look of texture and dimension!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete