Thursday, October 15, 2015

Harvest Happiness Thankful for You Card with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise today to share a fun thank you card that features the Harvest Happiness stamp and die set! I go through a ton of thank you cards, so this card is perfect to create for this fall season!


I started by inking the card base with some blue and green inks to create the ground and sky. I then stamped the two different sized pumpkins and leaves onto various patterned papers and used the coordinating dies to cut the images. Cutting the images with the coordinating dies makes it very easy, and using patterned paper means that I don't need to spend a lot of time coloring the small images! I did add a little bit of brown to the pumpkin stems to give it some detail.


Then I attached the pumpkins with some foam tape and the leaves with some liquid glue. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment in black ink and adding the ribbon to the top! This card came together pretty quickly and it's perfect to give to a friend this fall! 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card using the Harvest Happiness stamp set and dies! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for some more inspiration! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the inked sky and the stamping on pp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me happy and I love the feelings of Fall and the bounty of the harvest this card evokes!! Wonderfully done!!!

    ReplyDelete