Thursday, October 8, 2015

School Time You Rule Teacher Card with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise today to share a super cute teacher card with you today that features the School Time stamp set. My husband is a high school teacher, so I made this small 4.25" by 3.5" card to slip into his lunch box before school some day! :)


The images are all stamped in black ink onto white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I wanted the notebook page and all of the little images to stand out, so I used a kraft card base for contrast. I also really like to add dimension to my cards, so I used foam tape to attach the apple, pencil, and stars. Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by to check out my card using the School Time stamp set! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for some more inspiration! :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, I love the craft card stock, all the elements look really good on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gesture for your teacher husband!! He will love it and I do too!! Such fun Coloring and awesome design and styling on this card!! Super well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!!! How did you cut out the images? They are so evenly cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly. I think she just cut it freehand leaving a small border, but we hope to release the matching in the near future. :)

      Delete