Friday, October 16, 2015

Harvest Happiness Thankful for You Tags with Marion

It's Marion here with three tags using the Harvest Happiness stamp set and coordinating dies.


To create the wreath tags, I began by creating a water colour panel using three colours of distress ink - Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Barn Door. When the panel was dry, I used the 5 small leaf dies from the Harvest Happiness die set and ran it through my die cutting machine several times.

To position the leaves into a wreath, I drew a small circle to act as a guide. I stamped my sentiment before adhering the leaves into position. For the blue wreath tag, I water coloured around the drawn circle with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers before adhering the leaves.



I didn't want to waste any of my lovely water coloured panel, so I used the negative piece from all that leaf die cutting and made the following tag. I just had to die cut a whole lot of white leaves, to piece back into the negative spaces to create an inlaid effect.


And here they are all together.


Sunny Studio Products used: 
I hope that you have found some inspiration from me today. I appreciate you stopping by.

Marion

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty tags! Perfect for the fall. I love the different ways that the leaves and wreath were used to show three different looks.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags, Marion. I actually love the negative tag the best. Very lovely on water color paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking tags.
    I really like the leaves
    one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful and awesome tags - so much of the beautiful essences of Fall in them!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete