Thursday, October 1, 2015

Getting To Know the New Team: Introducing Elise

 
Hi there!  My name is Elise and I live in central Pennsylvania with my husband and 2 year old daughter, who keeps me very busy!  My husband and I are very involved in our church and we serve as the youth leaders, and in various other roles. 


I started card making about 6 years ago when my mother-in-law bought me a Cricut for Christmas. Shortly after that I discovered stamping and I have been hooked!  When I'm not making cards, I'm usually hanging out with my family, coloring with my daughter, or baking something yummy!

I like rainbows, cute critters, and fun, creative sentiments, so I think those 3 cards sum up my style. 






You can find me at...
My Blog: www.whimsipost.blogspot.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/whimsipost


I just love Elise's use of white space and her sweet coloring.  I also adore her use of patterned paper in her stamping with her paper-pieced designs!  She inspires me to want to create some alphabet stamps so that I can see what cute punny phrase she'll come up with next!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Elise. Nice work. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Elise! I like your eye for color! Very nice work.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete