Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Furever Friends Sending Warm Fuzzies Card with Audrey

Hello there!  Audrey here!  Today, I'm sending warm fuzzies with the new Furever Friends stamp set!  This set is full of adorable little kitties, and all different positions, and my favorite is the sleeping kitty.  I am a crazy cat lady, with four cats of my own, and 3 of the 4 love sleeping this way!  


I started off by creating a striped background.  I began with a white panel and then cut 1/2 inch strips of pink cardstock.  I used the lines on my grid mat to adhere them 1/2 inch apart to create this wide striped pattern.  Then I ran it through my die cut machine to add a stitched border and also really press down the adhesive and make sure the glued pieces stay put.  

I colored my cat with Copic markers, die-cut him with the coordinating Furever Friends dies, and popped him up on a speech bubble "pillow".  His dreams are filled with love!  Then I added a sentiment from the same stamp set.  To finish things off,  I added some clear sequins with a few tiny hearts and then popped the panel up on a white card base with foam tape.



Thanks all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Furever Friends Dies
Furever Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Furever Friends Stamps
Furever Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Audrey this is adorable! I love the wide stripes....and the stitching adds great texture. The kitty looks so realistic the way you colored him up! Sweet card.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and very sweet card - love those stripes - VERY well done!!

    ReplyDelete