Monday, October 19, 2015

Furever Friends Purrfect Birthday Cat Card with Melissa

Hello Everyone, Melissa here. Today I have a card to share with you featuring the Furever Friends stamp set. I think this set is so cute! It is super hard to find cute cat stamps so these are amazing! 



I decided to make a simple and fun little scene by combining the Forever Friends set with the Birthday Smiles set. To create this card I first started with a strip of white card, this panel is one layer so I laid out the stamps how I wanted and proceeded to stamp and mask them until complete. I then colored the images using Copic markers. 

To finish the card I mounted it onto of some black card and then on top of some patterned paper. I think this card is super fun and easy to make and would be a great Birthday card for any cat lover!




I hope you like it.  Be sure to check back this week for more inspiration using Furvever Friends! Thanks for stopping by!

Supply List:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the simple design, but the image and your coloring are perfect! I purchased a few of the Sunny Studio sets and I've the images inked up, I just need to turn them into projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would LOVE to see your finished projects AJ! I hope you will share them with us on our facebook page or add them to our flickr group. You can also tag them with #SunnyStudioStamps on social media to help us find you. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Melissa! Love the coloring and shading!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO VERY CUTE - the coloring is awesome and those side borders add so much to the fun-ness of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete