Friday, October 9, 2015

School Time Teacher Thank You Card and Tag with Marion

Hello! It's Marion here. Today I have some more inspiration for you using the School Time stamp set. Being a teacher myself, I know how far a little thanks can go. And trust me, sometimes that's all it takes to turn a challenging day into a good day.

So today I have created a thank you card and a little tag for a teacher.


I've made the apples really glossy and sparkly - first with a layer of the clear Wink of Stella brush pen, and then with a layer of Glossy Accents.


And what teacher doesn't love chocolates? I know these are one of my favourites - Large Jaffas (orange flavoured chocolate if you haven't heard of these). Perfect with a cup of coffee after school.


Supplies used:
 Thanks for visiting today.

Marion

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the glossy apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card with matching tag and treats - so super sweet and what a thoughtful gift for someone who does so much for his/her students!!! Gloriously cool idea!! I love seeing all the fascinatingly cool ways this set can be used!! Isn't Mendi just the greatest!!! Wow, she creates such goodness and cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete