Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bright Birthday Smiles Balloon Card with Audrey

Hello there!  Audrey here with a bright and happy birthday card using the Birthday Smiles stamp set and the  Fishtail Banners dies!  

                      
I started off by die-cutting a piece of white cardstock with the Fishtail banners dies and chose to use the little dotted edge die from the set.  Then on that same panel, I stamped the open line balloon image, masked it off and stamped again, repeating this process until I was happy with how my bunch looked.  

I colored the balloons with my Copic markers and used a white gel pen to add highlights to each balloon.  I stamped the sentiment near the bottom right of the banner and then hand drew balloon strings with a black marker (but there is a string image in the stamp set if you prefer).  I cut a landscape orientated card base and added some brightly colored patterned paper to coordinate with my balloons, popping the panel up on the card base.  I added some twine and tied a bow on the left side of the card base, adding a fun scattering of sequins to finish things off.



Sunny Studio Birthday Wishes


That's all for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my bright birthday card!  Be sure to stop back again tomorrow for lots more inspiration from the design team! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love all these Happy baloons , in festive colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happy, bright, bursting with awesome color card is perfect for the happy occasion of a birthday!! The balloons are perfectly colored and the addition of the fishtail banner and that incredibly cool and matching background paper just make this PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey this is such a fun and colorful card! Love how vibrant the colors are and how you used that fishtail look on the card! Super cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete