Thursday, October 22, 2015

Furever Friends Fur You Kitty Cat Gift Tags with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise to share some cute tags with you that feature the Furever Friends stamps and dies! I really enjoy puns on my cards and projects, so I was super excited to see the "Fur You" stamp and I knew that it would be perfect on a tag!



I stamped, colored, and die-cut two kitties and attached them with foam tape onto some pattern paper tags. I also added some hearts and attached those with foam tape as well. I tied some twine to the top to finish off the tags! These will look so cute on a gift to a friend! :)



Here are some close ups on my coloring on the cats. I'm not the best at coloring, but I think these cats turned out really cute! I tried to make the orange cat look it had long, shaggy fur!



Thanks for stopping by to see these tags featuring the Furever Friends stamps and dies! Stop by again tomorrow for some more inspiration!  :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Furever Friends Dies
Furever Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Furever Friends Stamps
Furever Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: