Monday, July 27, 2026

Sunflower Fields Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I have an elegant card for you using the Sunflower Fields setI usually go for bright pinks, orange, greens and turquoise on my cards, but today I chose a soft, muted pink to  mulled red color scheme!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Friendship Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Inside Greetings Friends, Icing Rectangle Frame Dies)

For my card I used an A2 size card base. I started off by trimming a piece of grey polka dot patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones paper pack to 4,25 x 5,5 inches and adhered it to my card base using double sided tape.

Next, I trimmed a piece of white card stock to 4,25 x 5,5 inches and ink blended the outer edges with pink ink and then die cut out the largest of the Icing Rectangle Frame Dies to create a frame and adhered it to the card base using liquid glue.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Inside Greetings Friends Stamps set in the upper right corner. There are so many good sentiments to choose from with this stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Friendship Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Inside Greetings Friends, Icing Rectangle Frame Dies)

I then stamped the sunflowers and leaves from the Sunflower Fields set, layer by layer, using light to dark inks. Next, I die cut the stamped images using the coordinating sunflower and leaves dies. As the stem stamp does not have a coordinating die I fussy cut them, super easy and quick! Next, I stamped one of the little bees and die cut it out using the coordinating die!

I assembled the sunflowers with the stems and leaves using liquid glue. Lastly, I added foam dots to the back of them and the little bee for dimension and arranged them to my taste and adhered them to the card.

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Friends Stamps
Inside Greetings Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment