Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Die Focused Card with Tina H

Hello crafters, it’s Tina with a fun birthday card featuring the beautiful Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies. For this project I used both the inner and the outer die of the set when I cut my piece from white card stock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Quatrefoil & Big Bunny Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

I really wanted to showcase the beautiful pattern this die creates by adding a contrasting teal dotted background paper (Polka-Dot Parade). To preserve as much as I could from this panel, I opted for one larger focal point by incorporating my favourite critter Big Bunny! I also love that the dies allow for the bunny’s arms to open wide to hold a birthday present (Party Pets). I kept the Copic coloring neutral so the images would stand out against the pretty background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Quatrefoil & Big Bunny Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

Since our bunny is going to a celebration, he also needed a party hat, cut from the same teal paper as before with dies from the Treat Bag Topper set. The Happy Birthday sentiment from Party Pets comes with its matching die and I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

To make this card extra festive I added two white borders on the bottom of the design (Ribbon & Lace Borders), before mounting the bunny with foam tape. I used thin foam strips to adhere the sentiment to the card. Lastly, I sprinkled a few Iridescent Jewels as a blingy touch.

I absolutely love these beautiful Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies and I hope you got inspired by this design! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Treat Bag Topper Die
Treat Bag Topper Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment