Thursday, July 23, 2026

Party Pets Card with Yan

Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I'm super excited to share a fresh slice of summer inspiration featuring the absolutely adorable Party Pets Stamp! Let's dive right into the details!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets & Juicy Watermelon Thank You Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Ribbon & Lace Border Dies, Sydney Alphabet Dies)

​I started by stamping the sleeping cat from the Party Pets Stamp onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Right after that, I die-cut three watermelons from white cardstock using the Juicy Watermelon Dies. ​To bring them all to life, I reached for my favorite Copic markers and gave them some bright, juicy colors. Once I finished blending everything, I used the matching Party Pets Dies to cut out the sweet kitty beautifully.

COPIC COLORS USED:
Cat: E30, E31, E35, E39, E41, R30
Watermelons: G19, R30, R35, R43, YG03, YG17, YG63, W7

For the background panel, I wanted to create a fun, colorful foundation. I used the Ribbon & Lace Border Dies to give the bottom of my white cardstock a lovely scalloped edge, and then I softly ink-blended it using Saltwater Taffy and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks to mimic those perfect watermelon tones.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets & Juicy Watermelon Thank You Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Ribbon & Lace Border Dies, Sydney Alphabet Dies)

Next came the bold sentiment. I die-cut the word 'MELON' three times using the Sydney Alphabet Dies and layered them together with glue because I absolutely love the extra dimension it adds.

​When it was finally time to assemble the card, I popped the background, the stacked word, the watermelons, and our sleepy little kitten into place using foam tape. That little bit of lift really makes the whole playful scene pop!

​That wraps up today’s project! I really hope this bright summer greeting brings a smile to your face and sparks your creativity. Wishing you all a wonderful day of crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sydney Alphabet Dies
Sydney Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment