Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I’m sharing a super cheerful birthday card packed with adorable pups, presents, and balloons. This one was so much fun to put together, and let me walk you through how I made it.
To set up the scene, I stamped the adorable dog using the Doggone Birthday Stamps and filled the surrounding area with presents and balloons from the Party Pets Stamps onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Coloring these cute little images with Copic markers is always my favorite part! Once finished, I lined up the matching dies for both sets to die-cut everything flawlessly.
COPIC COLORS:
Dachshund: E30, E31, E35, R30,
R43
Presents, Party hat, Balloons: R43, RV11, Y11, Y19
Next, I used the Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies to cut out a frame from a fresh piece of white cardstock. On the card base behind it, I gently blended Distress Oxide Ink in Salvaged Patina to create a soft, bright sky for my scene. I also die-cut two fluffy clouds using the Tropical Trees Background Die to pop into the background.
For the greeting, I cut a sweet stitched label frame using the Icing Rectangle Frame Dies and stamped the sentiment directly in the center. To bring everything together, I assembled all the colored images, frame, and sentiment onto the card using foam tape. Adding that extra layer of dimension really brings the party scene to life!
And that’s it! A fun, dimensional birthday card that’s sure to bring a big smile to any dog lover’s special day. Happy crafting, everyone!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Tropical Trees Backdrop Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Party Pets Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Party Pets Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Doggone Birthday Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Doggone Birthday Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Icing Rectangle Frame Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |














No comments:
Post a Comment