Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing a cheerful birthday card made with the cutest little Birthday Mouse.
I started by creating the background. First, I die-cut a card panel from the beautiful yellow Sunburst paper and trimmed a strip of the colorful plaid paper. Both patterned papers come from the Spring Sunburst Paper Block. I adhered them to a white cardstock base to create a bright and festive layout.
To give the transition
between the two papers a polished look, I added a thin strip of gold glitter
cardstock and I finished it with a pretty glittery bow, die-cut using the bow
from the Wicker
Basket dies.
Using the leftover
yellow Sunburst paper, I die-cut the ‘hooray’ sentiment with the Sydney
Alphabet dies. From the remaining plaid paper, I created the colorful
gift boxes using the Perfect
Gift Boxes dies. I then die-cut the gift box bows from gold glitter
cardstock and cut a second set of the ‘hooray’ letters from shiny gold
cardstock to use as a shadow layer behind the yellow letters, giving the
sentiment extra dimension.
For the focal point, I
stamped the adorable Birthday
Mouse and colored it with my Ohuhu pencils. To finish the card, I
adhered all the elements to the background and added a few gold stars for a
little extra sparkle and a festive finishing touch.
Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Birthday Mouse Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Birthday Mouse Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Perfect Gift Boxes Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Wicker Basket Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sydney Alphabet Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |














No comments:
Post a Comment