Hi there crafty friends, Tina here and today we are creating a sweet shaped card starting with the largest Scalloped Heart die and a piece of white card stock. This will be our base.
Next, I cut a white heart with the largest of the Stitched Heart dies. This shape is slightly smaller than the scalloped one so they fit perfectly when you layer them. Since this piece will be the background scene, I am using a cloud stencil from my stash and Shaded Lilac Distress oxide. I love trying out new color combo’s and in this design I was really having fun with different tones.
Star of the show are the adorable parrots from Love Birds. I went all out with my Copics coloring these cuties! Since the card is not complex, I wanted my images to stand out! After creating a heart shaped card base (Stitched Heart dies), I simply glued the white heart and the sky one to the base with liquid glue.
The sentiment needed to be simple and rather small due to limited space in my design, so I found the perfect one from Inside Greetings Congrats and stamped it directly on to the sky panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
Next, I could place the branch, birds and leaves with foam tape beneath the phrase. For some extra sparkle, I added three of the beautiful Heart Shaped Pearls around the sentiment.
Do you like shaped cards as much as I do? Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Stitched Heart Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Scalloped Heart Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Inside Greetings Congrats Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Love Birds Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Love Birds Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |












No comments:
Post a Comment