Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wild Cherry Die Focused Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I have a fun shaped card for you! As soon as I saw the Wild Cherry Dies I knew I wanted to add them to the giant Cupcake Shape die. And it turned out super cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wild Cherry Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Cupcake Shape Dies)

This project is all die cutting and I used my blending brushes and Distress oxides in the colors Abandoned Coral, Lumberjack Plaid, Uncharted Mariner, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Antique Linen and Fossilized Amber. It is so relaxing placing all the white die cuts on a grip mat and just enjoying the coloring process! Mixing shades immediately gives you tons of dimension and interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wild Cherry Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Cupcake Shape Dies)

The large Cupcake Shape die cuts all the pieces separately which is perfect for ink blending. To assemble the cupcake, I traced the shape of the die onto a double folded piece of card stock and fussy cut this with my scissors. This provided my card base to adhere my colored pieces to.

I found the perfect sentiment combination using the sets Make A Wish and Floating By. A few teal jewels from the Pastel Jewel Mix were all this card needed.

Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with these yummy cherries! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wild Cherry Dies
Wild Cherry Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment