Sunday, May 26, 2024

Limitless Labels Die Focused Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a vintage travel label inspired card featuring the Limitless Labels I Dies. This card is all about die-cuts! I’ve paired some new summer dies with some older favorites for a fun beachy card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Summer Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Fresh Lemon Dies, Summer Jar Mug Dies, Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

To start, I die-cut a piece of Summer Splash Paper with the largest Stitched Rectangles Die and adhered it centered on an A2 card front. I then die-cut the second largest Limitless Labels 1 Die from white cardstock. I placed a post-it note across the top part of the label and inked the ocean with Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink covering about 1 inch. I inked the sand below it with Antique Linen Distress ink. I then masked the ocean and inked the sun and sky with Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Dried Marigold and Salvaged Patina Distress inks. To balance the black on the card and make the background label stand out more, I die-cut the same Limitless Labels 1 die twice from black cardstock and adhered one overlapping the other so that 1/8” of the black label underneath is visible. I then adhered the background label centered on the black labels and adhered the combined piece to the center of the card front.

Next, I die-cut a palm tree from black cardstock using the Tropical Trees Backdrop Die and adhered it to the left side of the label. I die-cut the umbrella from the Summer Jar Mug Dies from white cardstock and inked it with Kitsch Flamingo and Antique Linen Distress inks. For a little extra detail on the umbrella, I die-cut the flower centers from the Strawberry Patch Dies from white cardstock and colored them with Copics. I love how the slice die from the Fresh Lemon Dies can be made into several different citrus fruits. I chose to make them orange slices for this card by coloring the centers with Copics and inking the rind with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Summer Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Fresh Lemon Dies, Summer Jar Mug Dies, Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

To finish, I die-cut the Brilliant Banners I Die from green, pink and black cardstock. I used sentiments from the Beach Bus Stamps that fit the banner nicely and added to the vintage look. I heat embossed the “enjoy” sentiment on the green label with black embossing powder and then layered/adhered the 3 banner die-cuts together slightly overlapping. I inked a piece of white cardstock with Fossilized Amber Distress ink, heat embossed the “summer” sentiment with black embossing powder and die-cut it using the coordinating dies. For dimension, I adhered the banner across the label using dimensional foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Stamps
Beach Bus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Strawberry Patch Dies
Strawberry Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment