Friday, May 10, 2024

Beach Bus Card with Nicky

Hello! This is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Blog. I have a fun Summer themed card to share with you today, featuring the new Beach Bus Stamps so please read on to learn all the details.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangles Dies)

I kicked things off by creating a panel of white cardstock which I softly ink blended to create some sand and sky using Scattered Straw and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I splashed the panel with some Perfect Pearls mixed with a couple of drops of  water and I then used the Stitched Rectangle Die (listed and linked above) to create the faux stitched edge.

I applied this panel to a slightly large panel of cream cardstock and then I backed this with white craft foam and adhered it to a white A2 panel, then to the card base. I set this to one side.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangles Dies)

I stamped the images from Beach Bus using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and I used the following Copic markers to colour the images:

Bus - BG32, G00, G000, G0000, E40, W00, T6, T5, T4
Mouse - T2, T0
Cat - YR24, E01, YR30
Sloth - E44, E43,
Pink - R22, RV23, R32, R20, RV00
Blue - FBG2, B00

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangles Dies)

I highlighted points with a white gel pen and then die cut using the coordinating Beach Bus Die. Images and sentiments were added to the background panel using dimensional foam tape. I added 4 white Nuvo drops as some finishing accents and with that, this card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I'll be back next Friday with something new.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Stamps
Beach Bus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Dies
Beach Bus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky. Your card is so cute. These little critters are just too cute. I love their but. You color great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% adorable - so super-cute and charming!

    ReplyDelete