Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Big Panda Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am creating a sweet card using one of my favorite stamp sets called Big Panda. By using the matching dies, the panda can hold several fun accessories.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Botanical Backdrop Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

After stamping this cutie, his hat and drink, I colored all the images with vibrant Copic Markers, and I added some details with a white gel pen.

Next, I created a pink card base and made two white panels with the outer die from Frilly Frames Chevron. One of them was cut on a diagonal angle, this will be the lower part of the card front. For the other chevron panel, I used a cloud stencil from my stash and Peacock Feathers Distress OxideAfter gluing this panel to the pink card base, I mounted the white angled piece on top leaving some room to tuck in the cute panda bear.

To cover up the line between the two panels, I went with a border of tropical flowers from the Botanical Backdrop die. I love that this set gives you a gorgeous leave border as well as lots of individual layered flowers. These flowers and leaves were inked up with Distress Oxides Spices Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, and Picked Raspberry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Botanical Backdrop Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

The sentiment is also from the Big Panda set and was stamped in matching Distress Oxide colors. There are separate dies for these two words, which is great!

Now it was time to put the card together! I first added the adorable Panda with his fun hat and cool drink. Next, I started playing with the positioning of all the flowers and leaves. It was a bit tricky to find space for the large sentiment, but in the end, everything worked out as planned. I love finishing a card with some embellishments and today I chose some teals from the beautiful Pastel Jewel mix

Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with this fun panda! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Stamps
Big Panda Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Dies
Big Panda Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: