Friday, May 3, 2024

Limitless Labels 1 Card with Nicky

Well hello, this is Nicky with you today and I have a new card for you, focusing on ouLimitless Labels 1 Dies and Mermaid Kisses, from the new release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Mermaid Kisses Card by Nicky Meeks

I took a panel of white cardstock and the largest die from the Limitless Labels 1 Dies set and I die cut a framed opening in the panel. I backed the frame with white craft foam and applied it to another white panel. With the inside cut I ink blended it and splashed it with Perfect Pearls loosened with a little water.

Once dry I stamped the Mermaid Kisses sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.  I applied glue to the reverse side and recessed it through the framed opening.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Mermaid Kisses Card by Nicky Meeks

Using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa I stamped the images from Mermaid Kisses that I was needing for my scene and I coloured with the following Copic Marker combinations:

Mermaid Tails - BG57, BG34, BG32, G00, G000
Skin - E33, E11, E21, E00
Pink Hair - RV55, RV23, RV21, W3, W1
Orange Hair - YR04, Y38, W3, W2

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Mermaid Kisses Card by Nicky Meeks

Once everything was coloured I die cut the images using the Mermaid Kisses Dies and applied them to the scene with foam tape. I created a panel of the Gingham Pastel 6 x 6 Cardstock and applied the decorative panel to it and then to my card base. The simple finishing touch was to glue sparkling clear flat cup sequins in place for a lovely bubbly look.

I appreciate you coming by to read the blog today, I'll be back next Friday with something new.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty & so cute! I just love it! Anything aquatic captures my attention.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete