Saturday, May 11, 2024

Guest Designer Spotlight: Card with Ashlee Bellinger

Hey there Sunny Studio friends. It's Ashlee here with a new guest post for the lovely Sunny Studio Stamps. I have had a blast creating with a bunch of the new fruity-inspired products so today I am sharing two fruity cards using these stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Strawberry Patch Fruit Themed Cards by Ashlee Bellinger (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Build-A-Bowl Dies)

Strawberry Patch dies
Fresh Lemon dies
Build-A-Bowl dies
Punny Fruit Greetings stamps
Mini Mat & Tag 2 dies

To create these cards I made them both using the same layout but with different colours of cardstocks and bowls. 

I chose my cardstock base colour and then added a white die cut piece using the rectangle die from the tag die set before adhering it to the card base using foam tape which is how I started to add my dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Strawberry Patch Fruit Themed Cards by Ashlee Bellinger (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Build-A-Bowl Dies)

I stamped the sentiments from the Punny fruit greetings set by stamping the first part of the sentiment onto the white rectangle cut and then the second part of it directly onto the lower part of the card base!

Once that was done I die-cut all the pieces I needed to create a lovely strawberry bowl. Using a white gel pen I added little seed dots to the strawberries. Aren't they just adorable?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Fruit Themed Cards by Ashlee Bellinger (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Build-A-Bowl Dies)

For this second card, I chose a blue card stock base and added a lovely bowl of Lemons that are ready to squeeze.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Fruit Themed Cards by Ashlee Bellinger (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Build-A-Bowl Dies)

Aren't these new die cuts just so cool, I love how fun they are and fruity bowls look so good, right?! There are so many variations of bowls you could make to go with the punny fruit greetings!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Fruit Themed Cards by Ashlee Bellinger (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Build-A-Bowl Dies)

To complete both of the cards I finished them off with a touch of pretty sequins adhered with glue dots. 

Thank you so much for checking out my guest post today, I hope I have inspired you to create some fruit-inspired cards. I had lots of fun creating them and I'm sure I will be making lots more cards using them.

Happy crafting! Hugs!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Strawberry Patch Dies
Strawberry Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Bowl Dies
Build-A-Bowl Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment