Monday, February 19, 2024

Wicker Basket Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hello friends! Leanne here! I have a spring note card to share featuring a lovely wicker basket full of flowers. Every element on this card was created with dies. I just love all the texture and dimension you can achieve with layering up die cut elements.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wicker Basket Die Focused Card by Leanne West (featuring Sunny Sentiments, Frilly Frame Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

To an A2 size green card base, I add the Eyelet Lace Frilly Frames panel. I lightly inked bended some blue and green to the center of the panel first. I also added some paint spatters and dots with a white gel pen. Next I cut out the basket and lots of flowers dies from the Wicker Basket set. The basket is die cut from kraft card stock. I used Copic markers to add shading and darken the detailed impression lines the die makes. 

Copic colors: R14, R24, R27, R30, R32, YG11, YG17, Y11, Y15, Y17, E42, E43

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wicker Basket Die Focused Card by Leanne West (featuring Sunny Sentiments, Frilly Frame Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

The flowers, leaves, bow, and ladybugs (using the Mini Basic Shapes 4 dies) have all been die cut from white card stock. I again used Copic markers to color them. Since these are very small die cuts, I find that coloring with Copics is the easiest way to add shading and depth. I used a white gel pen to add highlight detail on each piece. I adhered all the elements in place the thin foam tape.  I like to use foam tape since I can trim the tape into tiny sections to fit behind small die cuts. Lastly I added the die cut word "hello" which is from the Sunny Sentiments coordinating dies.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back next Monday with more Easter card inspiration. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wicker Basket Dies
Wicker Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment