Sunday, February 4, 2024

Treat Bag Topper Die Focused Card with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here with another fun Sunny Studio project! One of my favorite things to make are favors, or little gifts. Before I became a card maker, I got started in paper crafting making handmade party favors for my daughter's birthday, so it's always fun to get back to my "roots"! I had so much fun making these Valentine themed treat bags for my girls' using the new Treat Bag Topper Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Treat Bag Topper Die Focused Valentine's Day Treat Bags by Tammy Stark (featuring Bighearted Bears)

To begin, I stamped the images from Bighearted Bearscolored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Bighearted Bears Dies. Next, using the Treat Bag Topper DiesI cut toppers from red and pink cardstock. I die cut the included stitched rectangle mat using Bristol smooth cardstock, then ink blended the mats with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Treat Bag Topper Die Focused Valentine's Day Treat Bags by Tammy Stark (featuring Bighearted Bears)

I stamped the mats with the sentiments from Bighearted Bears in black ink, highlighting the 'beary' in red ink, then attached them to the treat bag toppers. I adhered the stamped images with foam tape then added some stamped red hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Treat Bag Topper Die Focused Valentine's Day Treat Bags by Tammy Stark (featuring Bighearted Bears)

I die cut white tags from the Window Quad Square Diesstamped Happy Valentine's Day (also from Bighearted Bears) and red hearts, then tied them to the treat toppers with red and white bakers twine. Lastly, I attached the toppers to little clear bags filled with Valentine Hershey kisses. These are such fun little gifts; I will definitely be reaching for the Treat Bag Topper Die often for upcoming occasions!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Treat Bag Topper Die
Treat Bag Topper Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment