Sunday, February 25, 2024

Spring Garden Die Focused Card with Rachel

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here with a clean and simple card featuring the beautiful Spring Garden Dies. I kept my card super simple by using a single watering can with flowers as my focus. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Garden Die Focused Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

To start my card, I first created my A2 sized card base from a piece of white card stock. I then layered it with a 4" x 5.25" piece of blue floral patterned paper from the Spring Fling Paper Pad. Next, I stamped my large sentiment from the Big Bunny Stamp Set with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

To create my focal point, I then added a scalloped circle to the top center portion of my card that I had die cut from a piece of white card stock using the second largest of the Fancy Frames Circle Dies. Lastly, I die cut the pieces for my watering can and added some dimension to the blue base of the can with some Pinkfresh Storm Ink

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Garden Die Focused Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I then used a variety of colored card stock to die cut the rest of my pieces and adhered all of it to my card base with some 3D foam adhesive squares to give my die cuts a pop of dimension. Lastly, I added some white accents using a size 10 white Gelly Roll pen.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you want more card making inspiration, feel free to check out my Instagram feed.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Garden Dies
Spring Garden Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment