Friday, February 23, 2024

Puddle Jumpers Card with Nicky

Hello! This is Nicky with you today and I'm sharing the details for this new card featuring the cute Puddle Jumpers stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangle Dies, Fancy Frame Oval Dies, Rain Showers)

I started by using the Stitched Rectangle Die to create a panel of light blue cardstock. I glued this to a white A2 panel and then to my card base. I die cut a white panel of cardstock using the Fancy Frames Ovals Die. I backed the frames with dimensional foam tape and adhered it to the card base.

Next, I used the Rain Showers and toning blue ink to stamp the rain drops background on the inside cut that was left after creating the frames. I then came in with a small blending brush and the same ink and ink blended around the edges to form a soft focal point. This was then recessed and glued within the frame.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangle Dies, Fancy Frame Oval Dies, Rain Showers)

I stamped the Puddle Jumpers images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:

Yellow - Y17, YR31
Orange - YR09, YR04
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R22, R20, R00
White - C3, C1, C0
Green - YG41, YG11, G40

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Rectangle Dies, Fancy Frame Oval Dies, Rain Showers)

Images were die cut using the coordinating dies, arranged and adhered with foam tape and I highlighted with a white gel pen. Finally I stamped the sentiments on little strips of the pale blue cardstock and used foam tape to apply them at playful angles.

I appreciate you coming to the blog today and hope you like this card.  I will be back next Friday with something brand new to share.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain Showers Stamps
Rain Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards that I have EVER seen on this site. It's so cute and the colors are perfect!! Love it!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete